Elevate the Aesthetic Appeal of Your Home with Stylish and Functional Coffee Tables
If you’re setting up your living room, chances are you’ve spent considerable time, energy, and cash on finding a plush and comfortable sofa set. However, if you want to enjoy your living room set up to the fullest, you can’t do without a coffee table.
Whether you’re lounging and need a place to keep your coffee cup or want to showcase your coffee table books, a coffee table is an elegant final touch that brings cohesion to your living room décor.
If you’re unfamiliar with what a coffee table is, it’s a small table that is usually placed in your living room. While positioning it amidst the primary seating in your space would be most practical, you can also use it to occupy any blank spots in your living room.
Apart from tying in all the elements of your seating area, a coffee table also serves myriad other needs and can quickly become an indispensable part of your living room.
How Can a Coffee Table Be Used in Your Living Space?
A coffee table is more than just an afterthought or a finishing touch. It is a piece of furniture that is as functional and utilitarian as it is aesthetically valuable.
Here are a few ways in which you can make the most out of a coffee table:
1. Table Top: Whether you’re having your morning tea or serving drinks to guests, having a designated surface on which to keep cups and plates goes a long way in helping you maximize your seating area. Once you have a coffee table in place, your visitors won’t have to scramble around looking for a table where they can keep their empty utensils. Additionally, a coffee table provides just enough surface area for you or your guests to keep one or two items. If you’re looking for a table that provides convenience without causing clutter, then a coffee table is just what you need.
2. Display: One of the simpler ways to turn a house into a home is by displaying items such as art, sculpture, books, trinkets, and so on that reflect your personality and tastes. With a coffee table, you can easily do just that. Now, you don’t need to install extra shelves or hang up frames on your pristine walls. Whether you want to exhibit an ornate sculpture or bring in some freshness with a potted plant, you can place such items on your coffee table, and voila, you’ve just elevated the look of your space.
3. Storage: A coffee table is a hallmark of clever design and often comes with compartments that can help you store items seamlessly. You can find coffee tables with compact pull-out drawers, low-shelving, or even multiple sections, to hold your things. If you receive visitors often, you can stock these compartments with newspapers and magazines for their entertainment. Or, you could use such sections to keep a notepad, address book, and other essentials handy. Regardless of what you choose to do with them, storage compartments are always a plus.
4. Décor: Whether you opt for a ready-made sofa set or mix and match items to curate one on your own, the traditional ‘U’ shaped set up leaves ample blank space. While leaving enough room to comfortably walk by is essential, too much empty space can look awkward and clunky. This is where a coffee table can come to the rescue! It can break up the vacancy of such spots and provide much-needed structure to your seating area. Plus, it is more than just ornamental and serves various pragmatic purposes.
How to Pick a Coffee Table That’s Perfect for You?
If a coffee table’s benefits sound enticing, then you’re on the right path. To ensure that you invest in a coffee table that will work well in your home and be a delight to use, you must keep the following parameters in mind while shopping:
1. Space: While you’re shopping for a coffee table, it is of utmost importance to consider the space you plan for it to occupy. If your seating area comprises a lot of unutilized space, you might want to go with a larger coffee table. You can also opt for one that comes with ample storage or additional features that make it a statement piece. On the other hand, if you only have a little bit of spillover space in your seating space, you can go for a compact coffee table that will meet your needs without making your living room feel cramped.
2. Dimensions: Once you have an idea of the space your coffee table will take up, landing on the exact dimensions will be a breeze. Apart from the size of the coffee table, it is equally important to factor in the height too. For instance, if your coffee table is considerably shorter than the furniture comprising your seating arrangement, using the table will be uncomfortable and inconvenient. It’ll also look quite odd and stick out like a sore thumb. To find a coffee table that fits into your home like it was made for you, pay attention to the dimensions.
3. Cohesion: Along similar lines, it is important for your coffee table to be aesthetically cohesive with the rest of your furniture as well. To achieve a level of compatibility, take stock of your existing furniture and make sure that any coffee table you pick matches well. Areas where your coffee table should align with your existing furniture are materials, style, colors, and texture. Additionally, look at the big picture and ensure that your coffee table fits in with the overall décor and look of your home. For instance, if your entire house has been done up in a bohemian style, choosing to purchase a modern glass coffee table would make for a strange and clashing set up.
4. Functionality: Since a coffee table is more than just an ornamental piece of furniture, it is also crucial that you make sure it is functional and serves your needs before making a final purchase. If you’re someone who has a lot of stuff and is always on the hunt for extra storage, then make sure you pick a coffee table that offers the same. If you often entertain guests, then you should prioritize a coffee table that provides ample surface area. Regardless of your requirements, ensure that the coffee table you choose is well-designed and durable enough to last for a long time.
5. Materials: Nowadays, coffee tables are available in numerous styles and materials. It is best to choose tables made from high-quality, durable materials to avoid having to spend extra money on repairs or replacements. It’s also important to select a material that is easy to maintain without too much hassle. Lastly, ensure that the table matches the rest of your furniture to avoid any mismatched looks.
6. Price: Regardless of whether you’re purchasing a smaller piece of furniture like a coffee table, an investment is one that shouldn’t be made lightly. To make sure you get your money’s worth, set a budget before you begin shopping for a coffee table. Not only will this step help you find something that lines up with how much you’re ready to spend, but it will also help you narrow down your options and make selection easier.
What are Different Types of Coffee Tables Available at Crosby?
If you’re in the market for a new coffee table, you can pick from a wide variety of options and find a piece that is perfectly suitable to your tastes and aesthetic. Crosby carries a plethora of coffee tables in numerous styles, a few of which are listed below:
1. Classic: If clean and simple is your personal brand of perfection, then you can find coffee tables that reflect the same at Crosby. In robust woods like oak, sheesham, pine, and so on, these elegant and minimal tables are stylistically versatile and timeless.
2. Ornate: Elaborately shaped legs and embellished with intricate carvings, ornate coffee tables make for great statement pieces. Shop with us to find a coffee table that will add an antique touch to your home at only a fraction of the price.
3. Modern: If you gravitate towards more contemporary pieces, you can find plenty of coffee tables at Crosby. Made using materials like glass, wrought-iron, and metal, these designs are sleek, sophisticated, and help you achieve a fresh look.
4. Bohemian: Carefree and breezy, the bohemian aesthetic became popular a few years ago and is here to stay. At Crosby, we offer coffee tables in jute and cane that blend perfectly with this style and bring in natural elements into your home.
Why Should You Shop for a Coffee Table at Crosby?
If shopping for a coffee table that fits into your home with the utmost ease and convenience is what you’re looking for, then Crosby has you covered! When you shop with us, you can browse through our vast collection of coffee tables and pick something that ticks all your boxes. Plus, since we offer reasonable prices on all our items, you can acquire quality furniture without burning a hole in your pocket.
We also make your life easier by allowing you to buy coffee tables online. With us, you can peruse to your heart’s content and buy coffee tables online without having to leave the comfort of your home.
When it comes to coffee table online shopping, or purchasing items like sofa sets, Pepperfry is your one-stop destination that helps you turn a house into a home.
Advantages of Buying Cupboard Online Through Crosby
The online shopping industry has evolved tremendously in recent times. Nowadays, people rely on leading online platforms to buy almost everything, and it is no different for home furniture. Here are some benefits you can leverage when planning to buy a wardrobe online:
Shop in Comfort: One of the biggest advantages of buying a wardrobe online is that you can shop conveniently. For instance, you can check and shop for furniture online during your coffee or lunch break or readily switch between multiple websites to check and compare your cupboard price.
Purchase From Anywhere in the Country: Another significance of buying a wardrobe online is that you can shop effortlessly from any part of the country. With this, you can experience excellent artisanship, and many leading vendors nowadays supply pan India to make furniture shopping more comfortable.
Avail Exciting Deals and Discounts: Given the neck-to-neck competition in the modern landscape, online stores strive to make the process smooth for their customers by offering numerous exciting deals and discounts. Also, with less operating cost than a physical store, online furniture stores usually sell beautiful wardrobes at affordable prices.
Why Buy a Wardrobe from Crosby?
At Crosby, we specialize in delivering high-quality, custom-made furniture and have all types of modern wardrobes that perfectly suit your abode. Our pricings are quite affordable and cost-effective, so you can get your luxury bedroom wardrobes without going over budget.
We likewise provide our clients with unique, contemporary, and attractive styles for tailored wardrobes to add a royal touch to their place. Our expert engineers will arrive at your place to show you samples and give recommendations to assist you in choosing the best wardrobe for your interior. Here are some reasons you should buy a wooden wardrobe from Crosby. Our close attention to fine detail and the high quality of our wardrobe materials differentiates us from our competitors.
Our high-quality furniture can offer your place a next-level refined look. Furthermore, we offer full product details to our clients to help them make meaningful comparisons between Crosby and the mass-market knockoffs. Another significant plus point of our company is offering exceptional furniture at affordable pricing. We have a broad spectrum of modern wardrobe designs that can transform your place into a work of art.
Shopping Online Made Easier at Crosby
When it comes to shopping for wardrobes online, you can’t go wrong with Crosby. We make shopping for high-quality furniture even easier and allow you to peruse our full collection from within your home.
To help you narrow down on exactly what you need, you can use our filter-based search feature to find options based on brand, material, price and so on.
If you’re unsure of how a piece you’ve selected would look in your space, you can rely on our 3D AI feature. With this innovative feature, you can zoom in and out of pictures of a product to see it in greater detail. You can also rotate the product to see it from various angles. With this feature at your disposal, picking furniture that is exactly right for you becomes a lot easier.
Trendy Wardrobe Designs on Crosby
Vintage and contemporary wardrobe designs have distinctive features and can fit into any house, depending on the current interiors. Here are some latest wardrobe trends to follow in 2023:
1. 3 Door Mirror Wardrobe: If you own an enormous bedroom and a blank wall that is not being utilized for anything else, you can get a full-wall custom-made three-door wardrobe online by using the complete wall area. It is particularly beneficial if you need a large storage area. Furthermore, a customized three-door wardrobe with lights and a mirror design can free up the area in the rest of your bedroom, and you don’t have to stress about the excessive mess.
2. In-Wall Sliding Closets: The central wall sliding closet design is another idea perfect for small bedrooms. A three-to-four-door wardrobe with mirror shelves and compartments can be your perfect choice if you want a decluttered look. Furthermore, this design frees up the area for the rest of the room, and you can adorn your room with other furnishings that correspond to the wardrobe’s design and color.
Shop for Unique Wardrobes Offered by Crosby
Our expertise and passion at Crosby are what help us create living spaces that represent your vision. Our unique pieces of furniture and decor elements highlight some of the most inspiring and well-crafted works in the furniture industry today. We’ve gained prominence for excellence and quality over the years by delivering trendy wardrobe collections that match the needs of our clients.
So, if you’re planning to revamp your bedroom with an elegant and functional cupboard in your bedroom, Crosby can be your one-stop destination. So, what are you waiting for? Shop from our wide collection now. Happy furniture to you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which type of wardrobe is best for the bedroom?
- If you want to make your place look more functional, a sliding wardrobe design is a perfect choice. These wardrobes come in a wide range of materials, allowing you to store more items.
2. Is an almirah the same as a wardrobe?
- While a wardrobe remains fixed on a wall, an almirah does not remain fixed on a wall.
3. What is an almirah and what is a cupboard?
- A cupboard is a sleek furniture piece with one or two doors, usually comprises shelves, and is used to keep household things, while a closet is an enormous and tall cupboard for hanging or keeping clothes. On the other hand, an almirah is a free-standing closet or wardrobe.
4. Which color is best for the wardrobe?
- The most popular wardrobe colors are light wood finish, neutrals, and whites as they reflect light and make your place look more spacious.
5. How do you maintain a wardrobe?
- Maintaining a cupboard for clothes is like taking care of any other furniture. While the exact upkeep depends on the material used, you can keep your wardrobe clean by dusting it regularly. You can also wipe it down occasionally using a damp cloth.